Only 3% Of India’s Engineering Graduates Land High-Quality Tech Jobs
You already know that your dream tech job won't fall into your hands. Coding Interviews have become harder & competitive like never before.
When our efforts go in vain, we end up frustated, embrassed, scared of wasting time, and paralyzed by the fear of being stuck.
Learn to live with it or do something about it.
The only coding interview content you will ever need
It comes from a lot of practitioners and experts - people who have cracked and conducted a lot of interviews well and effectively over years and have a repository of experiences to share. It is stuff that we share from our personal journey, most of which has never been shared before.
Text based format. Materials uploaded in the Google Classroom.
Created by IIT, NIT and leading corporates alumni
Inside the Playbook
- Before the Interview
- Behavioral Questions
- Efficiency of the Algorithm
- Technical Questions
- C++ vs Java
- Garbage Collection
- 32 bit vs 64 bit
- Web-Application Security
- Arrays and Strings
- Linked List
- Stacks and Queues
- Trees and Graphs
- Bit Manipulation
- Maths and Logic Puzzles
- Object-Oriented Design
- Recursion and Dynamic Programming
- System Design and Scalability
- Sorting and Searching
- Linked List
- Trees & Graphs
- Arrays & Strings
- Design Patterns
Who is it for?
- 1. Someone preparing for an interview, perhaps tomorrow, next week, or next year.
- 2. An undergraduate looking for a coding job.
- 3. Someone looking to switch to a tech/coding job
- 4. Experienced techie looking to switch to product company