A playbook that is guaranteed to be real, authentic, grounded in real experience, without any jargon or bullshit.
Is this playbook for you?
- Someone preparing for an interview, perhaps tomorrow, next week, or next year.
- An undergraduate looking for a coding job
- A fresher looking for a coding job
- Someone looking to switch to a tech/coding job
Then this playbook will help you figure out how to charge your skills and crack a coding interview.
- Chapter 1: Arrays and Strings
Chapter 2: Linked List
Chapter 3: Stacks and Queues
Chapter 4: Trees and Graphs
Chapter 5: Bit Manipulation
Chapter: 6: Maths and Logic Puzzles
Chapter 7: Object-Oriented Design
Chapter 8: Recursion and Dynamic Programming
Chapter 9: System Design and Scalability
Chapter 10: Sorting and Searching
Solutions are coded in Java with detailed explanations.
- It comes from a lot of practitioners and experts - people who have cracked and conducted a lot of interviews well and effectively over years and have a repository of experiences to share.
- It is original content - you won't find this in any book, in any video. It is stuff that we share from our personal journey, most of which has never been shared before.
- It will give you a framework to understand technical interviews better. A framework that you can use for yourself and customize it to your needs.
- Once you have bought the playbook, you will receive an acknowledgement email from us and Razorpay.
- The link and password to the video will come to you within 24 hours of purchase. Please do not panic :)
- For any details or concerns, whatsapp on +91 9311326669
Walk into your next job interview with confidence, knowing you have thoroughly studied this excellent playbook.